- HMIS 3-1-1-X
- Molecular Formula C14H33NSn
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 334.11
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 86/0.1
- Density (g/mL) 1.08
- Density Temperature (˚C) 25
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4737
Silanes and silicon compounds are offered in research and commercial quantities and are used for a variety of applications.
A wide variety of inert silicone materials and reactive silicones for formulating are available.
Gelest offers a variety of metal-organic products which can be used as catalysts in synthetic reactions.
Our Bimax product line offers acrylates & specialty monomers for formulation development and polymer synthesis.
Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, and ElastomersC.A.S.E. Overview