To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 212-414-0
- HMIS 2-1-0-X
- Molecular Formula C2O4Sn
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 206.72
- TSCA Yes
- Density (g/mL) 3.56
- Melting Point (˚C) 280° dec
Transesterification catalyst employed in manufacture of phthalate esters.1
Forms transparent conductive films on hot glass.2
Forms open frame macrocyclic structures with guanidine templates.3
1. Jenkins, L. et al. U.S. Patent 3,153,010, 1964.
2. Chem. Abstr. 111, 16204r; Jpn. Patent 63 257,121.
3. Natarajan, S. et al. Chem. Mater. 1999, 11, 1633.