To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 3-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C13H30O7Si
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 326.46
- Purity (%) 92%
- TSCA Yes (L)Low Volume Exemption
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 140/0.2
- Density (g/mL) 1.163
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4321
Forms polymeric proton-conducting electrolytes.1
1. Ritchie, J. et al. Chem. Mater. 2006, 18,504.
Tipped PEG Silane (326.46 g/mol)