To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 3-1-1-X
- Molecular Formula C20H29O3PSi
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 376.50
- Purity (%) 97%
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 182° / 1.3
- Density (g/mL) 1.05
- Flash Point (˚C) 134 °C
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.5384
Adhesion promoter for gold substrates in microelectronic applications.1
Forms stable bonds to silica and basic alumina suitable for catalyst immobilization.2
Forms luminescent gels on hydrolysis with (EtO)4Si and Eu(NO3)3.3
Used to immobilize an iridium catalyst for the enantioselective hydrogenation of aryl ketones.4
Used in the preparation of solid-phase Pd catalyst for Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling.5
1. Helbert, J. U.S. Patent 4,497,890, 1985.
2. Merchle, C. H. et al. Chem. Mater. 2001, 13, 3617.
3. Corriu, R. et al. J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun. 2001, 1116.
4. Liu, G. et al. Adv. Synth. Catal. 2008, 350, 1464.
5. >Zhang, X. et al. Synthesis, 2011, 2975.