To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 255-192-0
- HMIS 2-1-1-X
- Molecular Formula C10H25NO3Si
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 235.40
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 120/20
- Density (g/mL) 0.934
- Flash Point (˚C) 100 °C
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4245
Provides silica-supported catalyst for 1,4-addition reactions.1
Used together w/ SIA0591.0 to anchor PdCl2 catalyst to silica for acceleration of the Tsuji-Trost reaction.2
1. >Mutukura, K. et al. Chem.-Eur. J. 2009, 15, 10871.
2. Noda, H. et al. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. Engl.2012, 51, 8017.
(N,N-Diethyl-3-aminopropyl)trimethoxysilane; N-(3-trimethoxysilyl)propyl-N,N-diethylamine, N,N-diethyl-3-(trimethoxysilyl)propylamine