To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 246-235-4
- HMIS 3-1-1-X
- Molecular Formula C10H15ClO3Si
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 246.77
- Purity (%) 95%
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 134-43° / 10
- Density (g/mL) 1.14
- Flash Point (˚C) 183°C (361°F)
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4965
Modifies silica for high-throughput peptide synthesis.1
1. Houghten, R. et al. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2005, 127, 8582.
(p-Chloromethyl)phenyltrimethoxysilane; 4-(chloromethyl)phenyltrimethoxysilane; trimethoxysilylbenzyl chloride