To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 257-453-4
- HMIS 2-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C6H15BrO3Si
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 243.17
- Purity (%) 97%
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 130° / 45
- Density (g/mL) 1.293
- Flash Point (˚C) 82 °C
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4400
Forms self-assembled monolayers which can be modified with pyridine ligands.1
1. Paulson, S. et al. J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun. 1992, 21, 1615.