To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Synonyms UREASIL
- HMIS 1-1-1-X
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 1,000 - 1,200
- TSCA No
- Density (g/mL) 1.088
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4583
- Viscosity at 25 ˚C (cSt) 300-350
In combination with sulfolane forms gel electrolyte for solar cells.1
Forms proton conducting hybrid organic-inorganic polymer electrode membranes.2
1. Stathatos, E. et al. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2004, 14, 45.
2. Honma, I. et al. J. Membr. Sci. 2001, 185, 83.
Dipodal PEG Silane (1,000-2,000 g/mol)