To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 2-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C18H34O6Si2
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 402.64
- Purity (%) 97%
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 130-2° / 0.4
- Density (g/mL) 1.015
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4549
Forms phenylene-bridged silica with ordered pore walls.1,2
1. Inagaki, S. et al. Nature 2002, 416, 304.
2. Wang, W. et al. Chem. Mater. 2003, 15, 4886.