To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 209-161-3
- HMIS 3-4-2-X
- Molecular Formula C4H10Zn
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 123.49
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 124°
- Density (g/mL) 0.740
- Flash Point (˚C) -4°C (25°F)
Review of carbozincation.1
Review of asymmetric addition of diorgaozinc reagents to aldehydes and prochiral ketones.2
Review of conjugate addition of organozinc reagents to a,b-unsaturated carbonyls.3
1. Murakami, K.; Yorimitsu, H. Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2013, 9, 278.
2. Binder, C. M.; Singaram, B. Org. Prep. Proc. Int. 2011, 43, 139.
3. Lopez, F.; Feringa, B. L. in Asymmetric Synthesis, Christmann, M.; Brase, S. Eds. Wiley and Sons.