To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Synonyms BIS(2-HYDROXYPROPANATO)DIHYDROXYTITANATE, DIAMMONIUM SALT; TiBALDH
- HMIS 2-1-0-X
- Molecular Formula C6H18N2O8Ti
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 294.09
- TSCA Yes
- Density (g/mL) 1.22
- Flash Point (˚C) >150°C (>302°F)
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4380
Forms protective coatings on ink-jet printer heads.1
Intermediate for nanostructured titanium phosphate.2
Forms titania structures by biologically mediated assembly.3
1. Jpn. Kokai Tokkyo Koho 58 134,164, 1983
2. Cole, K. et al. Chem. Mater. 2006, 18, 4592.
3. Fang, Y. et al. Chem. Mater. 2009, 21, 5704.