To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 239-223-5
- HMIS 3-1-1-X
- Molecular Formula C10H14O4Pt
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 393.31
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Density (g/mL) 2.336
- Melting Point (˚C) 250-2°
Oxidative addition product with I2 photodissociates in CCl4.1
With Fe(CO)5 forms high coactivity nanoparticles suitable for magnetic storage.2
Catalyst for photopatterned carboxosilanes employed as sensors.3
Forms Pt 3d-Transition Metal Nanocubes in presence of W(CO)6.4
1. Cook, P. et al. J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans. 1973, 294.
2. Sun, S. et al. Science 2000, 287, 1989.
3. Grate, J. et al. Chem. Innovation 2000, 30(11), 29.
4. Zhang, J. et al. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2009, 131, 18543.