To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 237-853-5
- Synonyms FERRIC ACETYLACETONATE
- HMIS 2-1-0-X
- Molecular Formula C15H21FeO6
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 353.18
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Density (g/mL) 1.36
- Melting Point (˚C) 176-9° dec
Catalyst for selective epoxidation of cholesterol with H2O2.1
Intermediate for ferrites by sol-gel.2
In combination with polyamic acids forms magnetic films.3
Forms magnetic nanocrystals on reflux in pyrollidone.4
1. Tohma, M. et al. Tetrahedron Lett. 1973, 4359.
2. Higuchi, K. et al. Adv. Ceram. Mater. 1986, 1, 104.
3. Bergmeister, J. Chem. Mater. 1990, 2, 640.
4. Li, Z. et al. J. Mater. Res. 2004, 16, 1391.