To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 2-4-1-X
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 1,500-1,800
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Density (g/mL) 0.92
- Flash Point (˚C) 12 °C
- Viscosity at 25 ˚C (cSt) 125-175
Employed as a coupling agent for polyamides.1
In combination with glutaraldehyde immobilizes enzymes.2
1. Arkles, B. et al. SPI 42nd Composite Inst. Proc., 21-C, 1987
2. Cramer, S. et al. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 1989, 33(3), 344.
Trimethoxysilylpropyl modified (polyethylenimine)