To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 2-4-1-X
- Molecular Formula C4H12Ge
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 132.78
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 68°
- Density (g/mL) 1.002
- Melting Point (˚C) -78°
Applied to the low temperature growth of Ge films on GeSi films.1
Liquid germanium precursor for growth of high-purity Ge and GeSi films.2
1. Woelk, E. et al. Semiconductor International 2006, 29, 39.
2. Shenai, D. V. et al. J. Crystal. Growth 2007, 298, 172.