- HMIS 2-1-0-X
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 6,000-8,000
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Density (g/mL) 0.98
- Density Temperature (˚C) 25
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.408
- Viscosity at 25 ˚C (cSt) '120-170
Silanes and silicon compounds are offered in research and commercial quantities and are used for a variety of applications.
A wide variety of inert silicone materials and reactive silicones for formulating are available.
Gelest offers a variety of metal-organic products which can be used as catalysts in synthetic reactions.
Our Bimax product line offers acrylates & specialty monomers for formulation development and polymer synthesis.
Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, and ElastomersC.A.S.E. Overview