Effective August 23, 2018
Your privacy is important to Gelest, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Gelest, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Gelest, Inc. uses that personal information, including in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016/679.
Personal information collection
Gelest, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website, which may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website address;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website, which may include your name, address, telephone number, and email address, as well as anonymous demographic information which may include your zip code, age, gender, and preferences;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
Using personal information
Gelest, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications.
Gelest, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. Gelest, Inc. does not sell its customers lists to third parties.
Gelest, Inc. utilizes online marketing services on its website provided by Sharpspring Technologies, Inc. (“SharpSpring”); analytics tools provided by Google Analytics (“Google”), and Alexa Analytics (“Alexa”); advertising provided by Google AdWords (“Google”); performance analysis provided by New Relic and Hotjar; and multi-lingual support provided by WordPress.org (“WordPress”). SharpSpring’s, Alexa’s, Google’s, New Relic’s, Hotjar’s, and WordPress’s softwares and services use “cookies,” or text files placed on your hard drive by a website server which will record certain information with respect to the webpages you visit. Cookies are used to identify users, remember preferences and to help you complete certain tasks without having to re-enter information. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies, and to opt-out at any time.
Information on Google’s cookie usage can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
Information on the types of cookies Google uses can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
You can use a browser add on provided by Google to opt out of analytics tracking: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Securing your data
Gelest, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Gelest, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers and information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other Gelest, Inc. affiliated websites. Gelest, Inc. is responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these affiliate websites.
Contact Gelest, Inc.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to 11 East Steel Road, Morrisville, PA 19067.
Notification of Changes
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.