- Synonyms HEXAKIS(2-METHYL-2-PHENYLPROPYL)DITIN
- HMIS 3-1-0-X
- Molecular Formula C60H78Sn2
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 1036.66
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Melting Point (˚C) 151-3°
Silanes and silicon compounds are offered in research and commercial quantities and are used for a variety of applications.
A wide variety of inert silicone materials and reactive silicones for formulating are available.
Gelest offers a variety of metal-organic products which can be used as catalysts in synthetic reactions.
Our Bimax product line offers acrylates & specialty monomers for formulation development and polymer synthesis.
Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, and ElastomersC.A.S.E. Overview