To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 223-469-5
- HMIS 3-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C17H32Sn
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 355.13
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 132-133/1
- Density (g/mL) 1.12
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.5150
Reagent for the preparation of metallocenes, e.g. Mo,1 Hf ,2 and Ru.3
1. Bottomley, F. et al. Organometallics 1990, 9, 1166.
2. Lund, E. et al. Organometallics 1990, 9, 2426.
3. Liles, D. et al. J. Organomet. Chem. 1985, 288, C33.