To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 211-155-0
- HMIS 2-3-0-X
- Molecular Formula C8H20Si
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 144.33
- TSCA Yes
- Delta H Vaporization (kJ/mol) 9.9 kcal/mole
- Autoignition Temp (˚C) 235
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 153-155
- Density (g/mL) 0.762
- Flash Point (˚C) 32 °C
- Melting Point (˚C) -82°
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4246
- Viscosity at 25 ˚C (cSt) '0.9
Silicon dopant for n-type GaN thin films.1
1. Obuci, Y. et al. J. Cryst. Growth 1997, 170, 325.