To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 206-226-8
- HMIS 3-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C12H10F2Si
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 220.29
- Purity (%) 97%
- TSCA Yes
- Delta H Vaporization (kJ/mol) 12.9 kcal/mole
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 156° / 50
- Density (g/mL) 1.145
- Density Temperature (˚C) 17
- Flash Point (˚C) 87 °C
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.5221
Review of synthetic utility.1
Potential for the transfer of a phenyl group in silicon-based, Hiyama cross-coupling.2
1. Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis, Reagents for Silicon-Mediated Organic Synthesis, Fuchs, P. L. Ed., John Wiley and Sons, Ltd., 2011, p. 276-277.
2. Hatanaka, Y. et al. Tetrahedron, 1994, 50, 8301.