To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 3-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C11H17ClO5SSi
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 324.85
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Density (g/mL) 1.30
- Density Temperature (˚C) 25
Treated silica acts as etherification catalyst.1
Reagent for surface initiated ATRP.2
Employed in mesostructured fuel-cell membranes.3
1. Sow, B. et al. Microporous and Mesoporous Mat'ls. 2005, 79, 129.
2. Fukuda, J. et al. Macromolecules 2000, 33, 2870.
3. Pereira, F. et al. Chem. Mater. 2008, 20, 1710.
2-(4-Chlorosulfonylphenyl)ethyltrimethoxysilane; trimethoxysilylethylphenylsulfonyl chloride