To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Synonyms TRIMETHYLSILYLMETHYL AZIDE
- HMIS 3-3-1-X
- Molecular Formula C4H11N3Si
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 129.24
- Purity (%) 95%
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 50° / 60
- Density (g/mL) 0.87
- Flash Point (˚C) 6 °C
Review of synthetic utility.1
Intermediate for trimethylsilyltriazoles.2
1. Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis, Reagents for Silicon-Mediated Organic Synthesis, Fuchs, P. L. Ed., John Wiley and Sons, Ltd., 2011, p. 657.
2. Tsuge, O. et al. Chem. Lett. 1983, 1131.
Archived, Publications & Technical Reports
This overview provides an introduction and comparison of emerging processing technologies that represent the best contenders to satisfy future demands for ultrathin film applications.