- HMIS 1-0-0-X
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 600-800
- TSCA Yes (L)Low Volume Exemption
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Density (g/mL) 1.10
- Flash Point (˚C) 300 °C
- Pour Point (˚C) -10 °C
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.543
- Viscosity at 25 ˚C (cSt) '300-600
Silanes and silicon compounds are offered in research and commercial quantities and are used for a variety of applications.
A wide variety of inert silicone materials and reactive silicones for formulating are available.
Gelest offers a variety of metal-organic products which can be used as catalysts in synthetic reactions.
Our Bimax product line offers acrylates & specialty monomers for formulation development and polymer synthesis.