To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 3-1-0-X
- Molecular Formula C32H68ClP
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 519.31
- TSCA Yes
- Autoignition Temp (˚C) 375
- Density (g/mL) 0.895
- Flash Point (˚C) 118°C (244°F)
- Melting Point (˚C) -40°
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4818
- Viscosity at 25 ˚C (cSt) '2250
Modifies montmorillonite clays useful in high temperature composites.1
Forms regioselective halogenation reagent by addition of Cl2 or Br2.2
1. Xie, W. et al. Chem. Mater. 2002, 14, 4837.
2. Cristiano, R. et al. J. Org. Chem. 2009, 74, 9027.