To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 3-3-1-X
- Molecular Formula BaTi(OR)x
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Density (g/mL) 0.99-1.01
- Density Temperature (˚C) 25
Forms barium titanate thin films by thermal conversion at ~600° of spin-on coatings.1
Forms catalytic mixed oxide nanoparticles by sonocation.2
1. Gust, M. et al. J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 1997, 80, 2828.
2. Niesz, K.; Morse, D. Nano Today 2010, 5, 99.