To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 237-860-3
- HMIS 2-1-0-X
- Molecular Formula C10H14O4ZN·xH2O
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 263.59
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Melting Point (˚C) 136-8° dec
Photostabilizer for polypropylene.1
In combination with Pd effects carbonylative coupling of boranes with aryl halides.2
Forms transparent conductive ZnO-In2O3 films.3
1. Cullis, C. Eur. Polym. J. 1990, 26, 919.
2. Wakita, Y. et al. J. Organomet. Chem. 1986, 301, C17.
3. Minami, T. et al. J. Vac. Sci. Technol., A 1997, 15, 1069.