To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 3-3-1-X
- Molecular Formula C9H21O6Y
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 314.17
- TSCA No
- Density (g/mL) 1.01
- Flash Point (˚C) 39 °C
For preparation of superconductors by sol-gel.1
Efficient catalyst for living ring-opening polymerization of caprolactone.2
Candidate for composite film electrodes in solid fuel cells.3
Raw material for optical waveguides.4
1. Moore, G. et al. Mater. Lett. 1989, 7, 415.
2. McLain, S. et al. U.S. Patent 5,028,667, 1991.
3. Hayashi, K. et al. Proc. Electrochem. Soc. 1998, 97, 700.
4. Wu, Y. et al. Optical Materials 2004, 27, 21.