To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 221-590-8
- Synonyms VANADYL ACETYLACETONATE
- HMIS 2-1-1-X
- Molecular Formula C10H14O5V
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 265.16
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) NA
- Density (g/mL) 1.52 - 1.74
- Melting Point (˚C) 243-6° dec
Forms electrically conductive VO2 coatings.1
Stereospecific oxidation of olefins in combination with t-butylhydroperoxide.2,3
Catalyst for preparation of amine oxides.4
In combination with BiPh3 yields bismuth vanadate catalysts by CVD.5
1. Serbinov, I. Thin Solid Films 1975, 27, 171.
2. Sharpless, K. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1973, 95, 6136.
3. Rossiter, B. et al. Tetrahedron Lett. 1979, 4733.
4. Sheng, M. et al. F&F: Vol. 2, p 456; J. Org. Chem. 1968, 33, 588.
5. Barreca, D. et al. Chem. Mater. 1999, 11, 255.