To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 249-057-5
- Synonyms CRESYLTITANATE
- HMIS 3-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C28H28O4Ti
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 476.40
- Purity (%) 95%
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 230-40° / 0.01
- Density (g/mL) 1.055
- Flash Point (˚C) 66 °C
Employed in preparation of SrTiO3, BaTiO3, CaTiO3 by sol-gel.1
Adhesion promoter for wire enamels.2
Forms homogeneous catalysts with Et3Al2Cl3 for oligomerization of ?-olefins.3
1. Ali, N. et al. In Better Ceramics Through Chemistry III, Brinker, Ed. 269, 1988.
2. Cynkovska, G. PCT Int'l WO9203831, 1992; Chem. Abstr. 117, 50898d.
3. Tenbe, G. et al. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 1991, 30, 2247.