To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 238-639-4
- Synonyms SODIUM t-AMYLATE, SODIUM t-PENTYLOXIDE
- HMIS 3-3-2-X
- Molecular Formula C5H11NaO
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 110.13
- Melting Point (˚C) 200° dec
Effective base for the alkylation of ketones.1
F&F: Vol. 1, p 1096.
1. Conia, J. Record of Chemical Progress 1963, 24, 43.