To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- HMIS 2-1-1-X
- Molecular Formula C9H21O3Sm
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 327.62
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 210-30° / 0.01 sub
Potential component in sol-gel derived anisotropic piezoelectric lead titanates.1
In combination with Shiff base ligand catalyzes asymmetric nitro-Mannich reaction.2
1. Duran, P. J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 1991, 10, 917.
2. Handa, S. et al. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2007, 129, 4900.