To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 237-892-8
- HMIS 3-1-0-X
- Molecular Formula C24H12EuF9O6S3
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 818.51
- Purity (%) 95%
- TSCA Yes
- Melting Point (˚C) 134-40°
Highly luminescent laser dye.1,2
Temperature dependent fluorescent emission from -38° to +50°.3
Forms red light emitting devices.4
Employed as fluorescent thermal transfer from video screen.5
1. Matthews, L. et al. Chem. Mater. 1993, 5, 1697.
2. Lempicki, A. et al. Appl. Phys. Lett. 1963, 2, 159.
3. Kolodner, P. U.S. Patent 4,455,741, 1984; Appl. Phys. Lett. 1983, 42, 117.
4. Kido, J. et al. J. Alloys Compds. 1993, 192, 30.
5. Byers, G. et al. U.S. Patent 5,006,503, 1991.