To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 244-526-0
- HMIS 3-1-1-X
- Molecular Formula C15H21CrO6
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 349.36
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 340°
- Density (g/mL) 1.359
- Melting Point (˚C) 214°
Catalyst in CH3CN for H2O2 oxidation of methacrylic esters to pyruvate esters.1
Yields film and fiber forming compositions upon substitution reactions with diphenylphosphinic acid.2
Forms oxygen rich chromium oxide films by MOCVD, which convert to epitaxial Cr2O3.3
Vapor phase transport facilitated with NH3.4
1. Enomoto, S. Chem. Abstr. 112, 1386139; Jpn. Patent 01 349,745, 1989.
2. Block, B. et al. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1962, 84, 1749.
3. Boorse, R. et al. Chem. Mater. 1994, 6, 1509.
4. Zhang, J. et al. J. Appl. Phys. 1992, 71, 2769.