To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Synonyms CERIUM OXOISOPROPOXIDE
- HMIS 2-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C12H28CeO4·C3H7OH
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 376.47/436.57
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 110-120° / 0.01 sub
Forms diketonates which hydrolyze to CeO2 particles with potential for ion conduction.1
Sol-gel derived CeO2-TiO2 coatings employed for Li+ ion storage in electrochromics.2
Catalyzes diastereoselective pinacol couplings.3
1. Ribot, F. Chem. Mater. 1991, 3, 759.
2. Macedo, M. et al. MRS Proc. C4.3, April 1992.
3. Grotin. V. et al. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. Engl. 2000, 39, 574.