- Synonyms CERIUM OXOISOPROPOXIDE
- HMIS 2-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C12H28CeO4·C3H7OH
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 376.47/436.57
- TSCA No
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 110-120° / 0.01 sub
Forms diketonates which hydrolyze to CeO2 particles with potential for ion conduction.1
Sol-gel derived CeO2-TiO2 coatings employed for Li+ ion storage in electrochromics.2
Catalyzes diastereoselective pinacol couplings.3
1. Ribot, F. Chem. Mater. 1991, 3, 759.
2. Macedo, M. et al. MRS Proc. C4.3, April 1992.
3. Grotin. V. et al. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. Engl. 2000, 39, 574.