To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 218-456-6
- HMIS 3-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C12H27O3Sb
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 341.1
- TSCA Yes
- Boiling Point (˚C/mmHg) 133-5° / 0.4
- Density (g/mL) 1.264
- Density Temperature (˚C) 25
- Flash Point (˚C) 68°C (154°F)
- Refractive Index @ 20˚C 1.4781
Component in conductive coatings.1
Catalyst for polyesters.2
Employed in high voltage breakdown ZnO varistors.3
1. Yamada, K. Chem. Abstr. 111, 88785d; Jap. Patent 63 310 970, 1988.
2. Otton, J. et al. J. Polym. Sci., Part A: Polym. Chem. 1989, 27, 3535; 1988, 26, 2199.
3. Westin, G. et al. J. Mater. Chem. 1994, 4, 615.