To search by structure, left click in the box below to display the chemdraw toolbar. Then, draw the chemical structure of interest in the box using the toolbar. When your structure is complete, click “Search by Name” or “Search by SMILES” to generate the product name or SMILES respectively. This feature will search within the Gelest product database for matching chemical names or SMILES. Note: In cases where Gelest uses alternate chemical names, it may be necessary to search for the product of interest by its CAS#.
- Einecs Number 246-455-0
- HMIS 2-2-1-X
- Molecular Formula C14H27AlO5
- Molecular Weight (g/mol) 302.34
- Purity (%) 95%
- TSCA Yes
- Density (g/mL) 1.03
In combination with CsOAc and (EtO)4Si forms stable pollucite ceramics.1
In combination with (EtO)4Si and LiNO3 forms ?-spodumene.2
Component in rhodamine and coumarin doped fluorescent sol-gel ceramics.3
1. Hogan, M. et al. J. Mater. Res. 1991, 6, 217.
2. Jang, H. et al. J. Mater. Res. 1992, 7, 2273.
3. Dire, S. et al. J. Mater. Chem. 1992, 2, 239.